Stephen: Emergency averted after mother notices elf on a shelf melting next to Christmas light
Written by Stephen Lethbridge on December 13, 2022
Photo: Mark Baylor / Flickr / CC BY 2.0
An elf on a shelf had a face-melting brush with fire after a light bulb began roasting the holiday decoration. Luckily the mother of the house was able to sense something was smoking up the house and saved the day before a fire sparked. The naughty elf has been banished from the family’s sight for this holiday season but found a new home in a memory box that will serve as a reminder to stay alert when decorations are placed near toasty lightbulbs.