Where to find OZFM content unblocked outside of Facebook and Instagram
Written by Stephen Lethbridge on August 15, 2023
In response to the federal government passing the Online News Act, Facebook and Instagram are no longer allowing news to be posted in Canada. Meta, the owner of both platforms, began implementing these changes on August 1st and you may have already been impacted by this.
Facebook and Instagram were two key methods OZFM has used to communicate with fans and, in spite of this decision by Meta, there are still plenty of ways to interact with the content our announcers produce every single day.
- Directly here on OZFM.com – stories our announcers talk about on OZFM are frequently posted to our website. It is our primary home on the web and also allows listeners to reach out directly and listen in live.
- The NTV+ App – available to download free on iOS and Android devices, no subscription required. See the latest news being posted by the NTV News, watch your favourite newscasts from NTV, and listen in live to OZFM wherever you are.
- Other social media channels – Meta blocking news content is their decision and does not affect our other social media accounts, such as X/Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok. OZFM can be found by the handle @OfficialOZFM on all social media channels.
- Email – [email protected] or by filling out the form here allows you to send your thoughts, comments, and insights directly to OZFM
- The OZ Line – you can call and leave us a voicemail any time 24/7 by calling 709-576-OZFM (6936)