Hugh: Safety Group Names 10 Worst Toys of 2022
Written by Hugh Campbell on November 22, 2022
Lists of toys are synonymous with the holiday season, but this one may not be what you have in mind. Safety group World Against Toys Causing Harm (W.A.T.C.H.) has released their list of the “10 worst toys” of 2022, based on possible dangers or hazards they could cause. Find the list below, along with the reason the toy could be a danger.
- Cocomelon Musical Learning Watch: Potential For Battery Ingestion Injuries!
- Disney Raya’s Action & Adventure Sword: Potential For Blunt Force and Eye Injuries!
- Li’l Woodzeez Tickle-Your-Taste-Buds Bakery: Potential For Choking Injuries!
- Zeus Lion: Potential For Ingestion/Aspiration Injuries!
- Dingray Musical Bath Toy: Potential For Ingestion and Choking Injuries!
- Ooze Labs Chemistry Station: Potential For Chemical-Related Injuries!
- Bunny Rabbit Cuddly Pillow: Potential For Suffocation!
- Pop’n Fidget Spinners: Potential For Choking Injuries!
- Nerf Pro Gelfire Mythic Blasters: Potential For Eye and Facial Injuries!
- Black Panther Wakanda Battle Claws: Potential For Eye and Facial Injuries!