What three movies would you make a new significant other watch?
Netflix is getting people talking about their most beloved films after tweeting on Wednesday, “You’re dating someone new. What three films do you show them first?” The Twitter account went on to note, “What we’re getting from this thread is: Some of you like to TEST people, some of you like to IMPRESS people, and a lot of you like to watch Shrek.” Besides all the Shrek answers, here are several responses (check the link for more):
- Alita: Battle Angel, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, Lord of The Rings: Return of the King
- Pan’s Labyrinth, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, The Witch
- Call Me By Your Name, Booksmart, Moonlight
- Last three Fast and Furious movies: They are diverse, pass the Bechdel Test, and are all about family.
- Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Craft, Mean Girls
Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Casablanca, Roman Holiday…you have to start with the classics!
- Pulp Fiction, Before Sunrise, Anchorman
- Demolition Man three times.
- Harry Potter, The Notebook, The Conjuring
- Police Academy, Police Academy 2 and then hit ’em with the Passion of the Christ.