Subway Sandwich Song – Rules and Regulations
Published on July 9th, 2021 @ 1:21 PM
“SUBWAY SANDWICH SONG”
Contest Rules & Regulations
- CONTEST PERIOD:The contest period, duration and timing will be identified by the on-air host and on the station website at the time of the contest.
- The involvement of Subway® in the contest is strictly limited to providing the prize. Subway® is in no way organizing, sponsoring or administering the contest
- ELIGIBILITY:The contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, within the listening range of the radio station, but excluding residents of the Province of Quebec, who are at least nineteen (19) years of age or older as of the first day of the contest period unless otherwise noted by the on air host. If a contest encourages persons under the age of 19 years to enter, the entry will be confirmed by including the child’s parent or guardian. This may be facilitated in writing within the entry form or by phone (if it is a live contest). Notwithstanding the above, the contest is not open to individuals associated with the contest, including the employees, agents or representatives of the radio station (including its respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies) and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this contest (collectively, the “Excluded Individuals”). This contest is also not open to the immediate family members of the Excluded Individuals, and all other persons with whom the Excluded Individuals reside, and previous prize winners (including anyone from winner’s household) who have won a prize in the preceding thirty (30) day period prior to the commencement of another contest on OZFM.
- HOW TO ENTER:To enter for a chance to win a contest, follow the instructions given by the on-air host to find out how to enter and win a prize while listening to OZFM. You will be required to call in to the radio station and correctly identify a so0ng by listening to the first two seconds and the last two seconds of the song.; he first correct caller becomes a finalist for the grand prize draw on Friday morning, July 16/21, for a $250 Subway Gift Card. In order to be declared a winner by the contest judges, a potential winner must: (i) be in compliance with these contest rules; (ii) complete, sign and return a radio station form declaration and release prepared by the radio station before being declared a winner and before a prize will be released. If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these contest rules, the contest judges reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the contest and select an alternative winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of other eligible entries received for a particular contest. Winners may be required to correctly answer an unaided, time-limited mathematical question.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY:No purchase is required to enter a Radio Station Contest.
- PRIZES:There ie one prize available to be won, specifically one Subway gift card in the value of $250 CAD. The radio station reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per household. The approximate retail value of a prize can vary and is available upon request at the time of the particular contest. If you are a declared winner, you must pick up your prize at the radio station that administered the contest within 30 days unless a separate prize-awarding event or method is announced for a particular contest. Potential winners will be required to furnish proof of identification such as a driver’s license or other photo identification. Prizes that have not been picked up with 30 days of winning are forfeited. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash. Some prizes have restrictions or expiry dates. All decisions made by the radio station are final.
- PUBLICITY:By entering a contest, you consent to radio station’s use of your name, city of residence, photograph, voice, statement and image for any publicity purposes.
- DECISIONS ARE FINAL:In the event of a conflict between the rules and any instructions or interpretation of these rules regarding a contest, these rules shall prevail.
- CHEATING WILL AMOUNT TO AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION:Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these contest rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and the radio station reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future radio station contests.
- TECHNOLOGY MISHAPS:The radio station assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, stolen, late, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any email or other communication to be received, for any reason; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet or on phone lines; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers.”
- CONTEST PERIOD:The radio reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate a contest at any time and for any reason whatsoever. The radio reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or substitute any component of a prize for its cash value or a prize of approximately the same retail value. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by the radio station and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for cash or other substitutes.
- AGREEMENT OF CONTEST TERMS:By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these contest rules, which are subject to change without notice to contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases the radio station, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, and Subway Canada (which shall include Subway Franchisee Canadian Advertising Trust, Subway Systems of Canada, ULC, Doctor’s Associates LLC, Franchise World Headquarters, LLC, Subway IP LLC, Subway® Restaurants and Subway® Franchisees) from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in a contest or the use of any prize.
- LEGALITY:The contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION:Personal information collected from entrants will be used by the radio station only for the purpose of administering the contest. By entering a contest, entrant consents to the manner of collection, use and the disclosure of personal information.
- WHERE CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS AVAILABLE: These rules and regulations are available online at ozfm.com and at the OZFM Studios at 446 Logy Bay Road, St. John’s, NL.