Stephen: What’s the first movie that REALLY scared you?
In honor of the October spooky season, Mental Floss asked its Twitter followers, “What’s the first horror movie you remember being terrified by?” Here are 10 great responses (you can see more at the link):
- “The original Friday the 13th movie (1980) was the first horror movie I ever watched. I was 15 years old, and scared to death.”
- “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory”
- “House of 1000 Corpses“
- “Nightmare on Elm Street“
- “The Bad Seed, I was about 10 when it came on the afternoon movie. Everytime I’ve seen her in anything else since, I’m a little suspicious of her!
- “Ernest Scared Stupid. As an adult I still have nightmares about those trolls.”
- “The Exorcist”
- “Children of the Corn“
Now, I know as well as anyone that it may not necessarily have been a horror movie that scared you, so let me know the first movie that scared you @OfficialOZFM or by calling 576-6936!