Robert: Zamboni catches fire while cleaning ice

-Advertisement-


A Zamboni at an ice rink in Rochester, New York burst into flames while cleaning the ice at a youth hockey practice.

Rochester Fire Department Lt. Ryan Fleming says no one was hurt, including the driver who drove the machine off the rink to a maintenance area while flames raged on behind him.

Firefighters credit leaking hydraulic fluid as the cause of the incident. It is believed that the liquid came into contact with hot components along the underside of the machine.

Lt. Fleming says the driver put the fire out himself after he got to the maintenance area.

-Advertisement-

OZFM – LIVE

OZFM-LIVE

Current track
TITLE
ARTIST