Problems we all have today but didn’t exist 15 years ago
BuzzFeed has compiled a list of 23 real problems that everyone experiences in the digital age–that literally didn’t exist 15 years ago. Here are 10 of them (see full list at the link):
- Having to get up and get your card while online shopping.
- Pulling your phone out to check the time-and forgetting to check the time.
- Having trouble deleting a single photo from your phone (because you might need it at some time).
- Being forced to watch a video on someone else’ phone (and having to pretend its funny).
- Going 45 weeks deep on Instagram and accidentally liking a photo.
- When you’ve been home for four hours and see “LTE” instead of the wifi symbol on your phone.
- Waking up and realizing your phone was never charging.
- Accidentally closing Spotify when your closing your apps.
- Typing you password really quick when signing up for a website and doing the same typo in both.
- Having to find a perfect playlist for the four-minute drive to the store.