Hugh: Here are the Ten Most Common Things We Forget. What’s Yours?
We all have our forgetful moments, some more than others. According to a new survey, the average American has 332 forgetful moments a year, just over six a week. Below are the ten things we forget the most.
1. Our passwords.
2. What we need at the grocery store.
3. Where our keys are.
4. Walking into a room, and forgetting why you walked in there.
5. People’s names after you’ve been introduced.
6. Having a word on the tip of your tongue, and you can’t remember it.
7. Forgetting where you put a pen.
8. Forgetting what day it is.
9. Forgetting to take something out of the freezer to defrost it.
10. Forgetting where you put your phone.